My signature 4-month programme is completely bespoke and tailored to your needs. Support, guidance and mentoring to help you make progress.
Is running a creative business everything you thought it would be? Does your life look like the one you imagined?
When you work alone, it’s easy to lose your way. Sometimes, the distance between your dreams and what you must do to achieve them is difficult to navigate without someone else cheering you on.
Being your own boss can also be tiring, overwhelming, isolating, and relentless. A few ups and downs are inevitable, but if you don’t take care of yourself, you can end up burning out, replacing your usual passion and excitement with poor health, exhaustion, and fatigue.
You deserve to thrive.
I want to help you run your business in a way that feels as good as it looks. After all, what use are the material rewards of success if you’re too tired and wrung out to enjoy them?
Together, we’ll figure out what’s holding you back. We’ll create a plan and find a way through. We’ll overcome challenges and break down barriers to success. We’ll ensure your overall health and wellbeing are your top priority, future-proofing your business for years to come.
Business Coaching for Creatives
My signature 4-month private coaching programme is completely bespoke and tailored to your needs. Here are some of the things I can help you with:
- Productivity and effective time management
- Business strategy and planning for success
- Identifying dream clients and finding new ways to reach them
- Personal profile building and networking confidence
- Increased visibility for you and your business
- Money mindset and profitability
- Self-care, wellbeing, and work/life balance
- An induction pack to help you prepare for your coaching sessions
- A 90 minute introductory call designed to ensure everything that follows is tailored to your needs
- 12 x 1-hour Skype coaching sessions over the course of 4 months (3 per month), working on topics previously agreed with you
- Ongoing email support between sessions to ask questions, share concerns, and keep your motivation high.
"When I decided to approach Val, my husband and I were in the ideas stage of a new business, we needed a practical steer on how to make the idea a reality. I’m really pleased to say the ‘idea’ is now a fully functioning business and we are seeing it grow on a monthly basis. It’s fair to say we wouldn’t have gotten to this point without Val’s support, knowledge and helpful strategies.
While I still have a little further to travel on my journey to ‘the practical side’ I’m thrilled to say Val will be with me every step of the way, guiding me and my husband through the pit falls and peaks of owning your own business and being self employed.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Val to anyone who needs this mentoring. She has insights and methods I’ve witness others use but didn’t feel were for me, but her kind and friendly approach has made these processes palatable and ‘do-able’."
Nadia Di Tullio Steele - Nadia Di Tullio Steele Flowers
Are you ready to find out if coaching is for you?
Book a Discovery Call here