A little help when you need it most
The Power Hour has been described by my clients as a business first aid session. It's a great way to get some instant help and support on a particular area of your business.
Business Coaching for Creatives
During this focused fast paced session, I can give you ideas on how to push your business forward. Previous clients have used the Power Hour to get help on a range of topics including:
- How to identify and target ideal clients
- Pricing and profitability
- Responding to complaints
- Pitching for new work, proposal shaping
- Managing overwhelm
- Getting "unstuck" and problem solving
- Reviewing correspondence and documentation
- Sounding board for a new project
- diversifying and additional income streams
Val's Power Hour is aptly named! Coming out of a session I've always felt empowered, with a great sense of exactly which direction I need to take next. It's amazing how much Val fits into an hour, and she is endlessly amazing with the amount of valuable insight and knowledge she provides. As ever, she goes above and beyond. Can't recommend highly enough if you're looking for a boost!
Katherine Howe, Honey and Horseshoe Events
- A brief questionnaire to complete ahead of the session
- 1 hour coaching session
- An action plan for you to implement in your business.
£200 per hour