Your chance to problem share, problem solve and take action with the support of a coach and mentor.
Are you flying solo and struggling to cope with the challenges of running your own business? Do you find it hard to be productive, meet self-imposed deadlines and keep focused on your goals? Are you longing for some practical help and advice?
You don’t have to go it alone.
Group coaching is a powerful and effective way to ensure you get things done. We’ll hold one another accountable, cheer each other on, and celebrate every win!
This is a 6 week group programme and is for you if:
- you're doubting you have what it takes to get your foot in that door you’ve been dreaming about
- you're ready to wave goodbye to self doubt and procrastination
- you're good at what you do and you’re ready for the right clients to know about it
- you're unsure what you need to do to reach more of the clients you really want to work with
- you're struggling to find the time, headspace or confidence to work on the changes and plans you want to make for your business.
Wouldn’t it be great to feel inspired, energised, courageous and motivated about your business and about life again?
You will be part of an exclusive group of up to 5 people and over the 6 weeks, we’ll cover a range of topics, including:-
- Who are you and what do you really want?
- Self doubt, negative self talk, the distraction of comparison, imposter syndrome - How to keep those internal gremlins in check
- Bossing the Juggle Struggle - Strategies and techniques to help you to be the Boss of your time - increase productivity, manage your time, tackle overwhelm and avoid becoming burnt out
- How to Network Like a Boss - Feel the Fear and Network Anyway! - The importance and benefits of good quality networking - in person and virtual networking opportunities. How to make networking work for you without it becoming a daunting soulless experience
- Time To Stop Hiding - Stepping out from behind your logo to the front of your business. Helping you to get visible and show up as the face of your business in the way that feels natural to you.
During the 6 weeks, there will be weekly meetings over Zoom plus you’ll have access to a private Facebook group for support and community connection in between the Zoom sessions.
Each member of the group will have a 1:1 session with me during the six week programme. You can choose to do it at the start or part way through to help you decide on the area of focus for the session.
Investment: £550 or two instalments of £300.
“Level up has been a lifesaver! It's encouraged me to think outside of the day to day and start to focus on me and my business in the long-term. The group of women is incredible, everyone is doing amazing things and is super supportive. Val is a rock and keeps us energised and motivated when things get tough. Thanks Val!”
Natalie - Learnly
"Level up has been career changing. Being new to running my own business, Val has given me the confidence and guidance to have a plan in place for the next year, that is focused and personal to me and my goals. I feel ready to face the world of self-employment with strength and determination for the future, whilst meeting my new tribe of career women - Thank you Val"
Laura - Luna & Frank Weddings
Boost and Collaborate - Monthly Group Mastermind
You’ll become part of an exclusive community where you can discuss ideas and work through challenges. Each session is completely bespoke, conversations are confidential, and the atmosphere is always relaxed yet focused and productive.
Joining a small, intimate group of business owners, you’ll experience a unique blend of group coaching, mentoring, and peer-to-peer support. It’s a chance to problem share, problem solve, and take action with oodles of support from me as your business coach and mentor.
Who Is It For?
Business owners who want to boost their business while connecting and collaborating with others.
- Membership to a small, intimate group of between 2-5 people
- A monthly meeting. The group meets with me once a month for three months and each coaching session usually lasts 4-5 hours
- Between sessions, you’ll have exclusive access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and receive further help and support.
Investment: £197 per month for 3 months
I joined Val’s Boost and Collaborate group in 2019 and enjoyed the sessions so much that I joined for another three. Val approaches everything, from business to life issues, in a practical yet nurturing way. She is so busy but amazes me at the time she takes to check in and follow up on subjects we’ve discussed. She’s like my own personal cheerleader! The boost and collaborate group has not only created a collaborative group but one that holds each other accountable. I’m looking forward to keeping in touch with everyone even once we have finished. I would highly recommend Val’s coaching to anyone who is feeling a little lost and lonely in their business! - Claire Tomlinson - Plot Design
(Photography with thanks to Studio Softbox)
"I am part of this group and have benefited greatly from it. It has really focused me on achieving my goals each month and has been a great way to share my ideas and get feedback giving me more confidence to see them through. Val’s knowledge, experience and contacts have been invaluable." - Lorena Moloney - Pasticceria Lorena
Photography with thanks to Captured by Megan Wilson